Towel Warmers/Drying Rails
28 Items Total
Amba Radiant Plug-in or Hardwired Small Straight Towel Warmer - 20-3/8"W x 21-1/4"H - Wall Mounted (Matte Black)
Free Ground Shipping! - Amba Traditional Towel Warmer - 25-1/4"W x 35-3/4"H - Hardwired (Polished Nickel)
Free Ground Shipping! - Amba Vega Towel Warmer - 26-1/4"W x 39"H - Hardwired (Matte Black)
What is the Main Purpose of a Towel Warmer?
- Towel warmers have a variety of uses and applications. They are primarily used to heat towels and bathrobes so they are warm when drying off after a shower or leaving the pool/beach/spa.
- After a towel is used, the towel warmer will dry it out. This helps to prevent them from giving off that musty/moldy smell they can produce when not dried properly. It also reduces laundry loads and water consumption, as the towels won’t need to be washed as frequently.
- They can be used to dry delicate clothing that cannot be tumble dried (with Amba's digital heat controller accessory).
- Dry wet boots, jackets, gloves or shoes by hanging them on optional hook attachments.
- Help bathrooms stay warm, dry, mold, mildew and humidity free. Some models also double as radiators or space heaters.